The Easter holidays were tame but definitely not quiet.
- Oakli had her 6 week needles and and it seemed more painful to watch her scream than to get the needle ourselves 😢.
- I had mastitis over Easter and the Easter bunny almost didn’t deliver the goods to Willow.
- Oakli now smiles and coos every morning and we love it’s the first stage of interaction with her.
- Willow and I went out by ourselves and it was super exciting plus equally exhausting.
- I gave into the pacifier and drink two coffees a day now to survive.
- Car rides are less stressful.
- Watching too much tv and staring at my phone way too long between feeds started eating away at my soul SO…
- We ventured to the park but that was a big deal (pram, public breastfeeding and other screaming kids) but so worth the fresh air!
- 4 hours is the longest stretch of sleep yet!
We woke up like this! Happy 2 months old Oakli!