1) Don’t forget your ‘super manners’ song.
2) Greet each long lost face with ‘how are you’ and a precious big hug.
3) Teach Daddy everyday how to be more sensitive, I secretly love how you love him so much.
4) Try not to get your feathers ruffled so easily (when things aren’t perfect) like Mummy.
5) Patience, patience, patience.
6) Don’t ever be afraid ~ Pray to be brave & strong always.
Enjoy being six!
Love you..Mummy xoxo
“Make a wish on your birthday”
Make a wish and give it wings Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Dance through all the fun filled hours Don’t forget to smell the flowers
Share some love and birthday cake All life joys are yours to take
And when evening comes to view Thank your lucky stars you’re you…
poem credit: http://www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/11980.html