10 Reasons Why Coconut Juice is Good For You
- It has absolutely no cholesterol – this is in addition to being a low-calorie drink.
- Coconut water is identical to blood plasma. In World War II and even today in very rare cases in countries, coconut water has saved lives by being used as an intravenous hydration fluid instead of the standard IV fluid.
- Despite being naturally sweet, it is extremely low in sugars.
- It is low in sodium compared to energy drinks and high in chloride compared to sports drinks.
- Regulates and controls the body’s temperature and boosts the immune system.
- It boosts your metabolism, which is an important step in a person’s weight loss process.
- It is a natural isotonic beverage i.e. is the perfect drink to rehydrate your body and replenish lost electrolytes.
- It cleanses and settles the digestive tract by actively killing intestinal worms that makes for easier digestion and less chances of digestive illnesses.
- Coconut water controls vomiting making it extremely important for those suffering from ailments that cause vomiting like typhoid, malaria or fevers.
- In case you haven’t noticed a distinct connection between the last few benefits – coconut water is an excellent drink for hangovers.
To read more click here.